Temporary Staff & On Hired Labour
These Terms & conditions shall be constructed according to the laws of New South Wales and it shall be deemed that the appointment of Interlink Management Services Pty Ltd (IMS) as Consultants / Agents has been made at their office in the state of New South Wales.
Fees & Associated Costs
Fees and associated costs are charged at an hourly rate. The varied nature of temporary assignments, qualifications and duties, requires us to quote on each assignment individually.
We take responsibility for the payment of:
- Workers Compensation
- Payroll Tax
- Annual and Sick Leave (if applicable)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Administration Costs
Temporary Service Conditions
- All IMS employees are assigned under the care, control and supervision of the customer and the customer is responsible for all acts, errors and omissions of IMS employees be they willful, negligent or otherwise for the duration of the assignment.
- The customer must clearly instruct IMS on the requirements of the assignment and duties for the temporary employee. IMS is to be notified immediately in writing should there be any change to these duties or systems of work.
- The customer must provide a safe working environment and system of work, without risks to health and safety, and such information, instruction, training and supervision of IMS temporary employees as necessary to enable them to perform their work in a manner that is safe and without risks to health.
- All relevant Award or Agreement conditions apply and IMS will pay its employees and invoice the client accordingly. IMS will pay employees on the basis of the working hours shown on the IMS timesheet. The customer undertakes to have each timesheet authorised by an appropriate person.
- The hourly rates invoiced to the customer include temporary wages and allowances for related on-costs where applicable under relevant legislation e.g. sick pay, workers compensation insurance, payroll taxes, superannuation, training etc. IMS is responsible for PAYG tax and issue of Group Certificates.
- Overtime or shift work will be invoiced by IMS in accordance with the relative Award or Agreement.
- All rates and conditions are subject to change without notice when affected by a variation in Award or Agreement conditions or statutory on-cost and will be adjusted from the date designated for implementation of the variation decision.
- Testing and reference checking are carried out as far as practical to do so. IMS makes every effort to maintain high standards of integrity and reliability among our temporary staff. IMS cannot however accept any responsibility for any claim, error, loss, expense, damage or delay arising from any failure to provide staff for all or part of the booking of from any lack of skill, negligence, dishonesty or misconduct of the staff provided.
The client acknowledges that we are not performing the services required of our employees or independent contractors; but are instead the supplier of our employees and independent contractors, at the client’s request, to perform the work that it has requested. From the time that our employees or independent contractors report to the client for their duties they are under the care, control and supervision of the client for the duration of the assignment.
In these circumstances, the client agrees we will not be liable to the client in respect of any damage, loss or injury of whatsoever nature or kind, however caused, whether by our negligence or the negligence of one of our workers, their servants or agents or otherwise, which may be suffered or incurred, whether directly or indirectly, in respect of the services provided under these conditions of assignment.
IMS Temporary Staff and On Hired Labour are guaranteed. We are confident that you will be satisfied. However, should a Temporary Employee’s performance be unsatisfactory there will be no charge providing we are notified within four (4) hours of work commencement. We shall endeavor to replace that employee immediately.
Temporary to Permanent
Temporary employees are employed by IMS. Should a temporary employee continue working with your Company or return as a temporary employee within 6 months of completing their assignment you agree that they will do so as an IMS employee.
Should you wish to recruit a Temporary candidate previously introduced to your Company by IMS you agree to pay a permanent placement fee according to our Fee Schedule outlined below:
16 – 25 weeks 6% of Annual Salary
25+ weeks No fee
Payment of Invoice
Temporary Labour / Staff are paid weekly. Our terms are strictly seven (7) days from the date of invoice.