First Attack Fire Fighting
- Define the types of workplace fires
- Identify the types of extinguishers and hose reels installed in the workplace
- Describe safe working practices
- Identify the limitations of first attack firefighting equipment
- Define the application techniques for hose reels, fire blankets and fire extinguishers
- Identify the specific dangers associated with first attack firefighting
- Implement after use requirements
- Instruction and use of fire extinguishers to extinguish various types of fires
- Instruction and operation of fire hose reels and fire blankets to extinguish fire (where applicable).
Schedule for this course
Pre-payment for registration to any training course is required.
Cancellation by either party within 48 hours prior to course commencement is subject to our Terms and Conditions.