Advanced Wardens Training
On successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe Emergency Planning Committee responsibilities
- Develop the Emergency Planning Process
- Determine the Chief Warden`s involvement in prevention of emergencies
- Identify the Chief Warden`s preparedness role
- Define the impact of special workplace situations on emergency management
- Desktop evacuation exercises
- Search and rescue
*NOTE: for effective Fire Warden`s Training, we recommend that refresher courses be undertaken at two yearly intervals for existing staff, or otherwise, when significant staff changes have occurred.
Schedule for this course
Pre-payment for registration to any training course is required.
Cancellation by either party within 48 hours prior to course commencement is subject to our Terms and Conditions.